PLEASE… Sign the Petition
The Mother Teresa Catholic School in London, Ontario announced on September 18th, 2012, the conversion of a classroom into an Islamic Prayer Room.
As parents and concerned people, we are alarmed at this development and double standard. Here below are just a few reasons:
1) Islam is not a tolerant religion nor has it convinced the world that it is “a religion of peace” yet continuously seeks accommodations for its beliefs;
2) An Islamic adherent is prohibited by his religion from entering a Christian or any other “Infidel” Church;
3) Muslim Schools would not tolerate a Christian Prayer Room upon their premises;
4) Historically and universally, Islam continuously seeks to be accommodated. Seeking greater and more numerous concessions until such time as Sharia Law is firmly established within the host country;
5) Lastly, the Qu’ran allows Muslims to pray at times more convenient when it is not possible to pray at prescribed times of the day;
I have just signed a petition to the Catholic Church, the London & District Catholic School Board and the Government of Ontario to close down ALL school religious Prayer Rooms. I thought you might like to sign the petition as well. Please click the link below to read the petition and add your signature.