- London’s own Andrew Lawton, Editor-in-Chief of the Landmark Report will be speaking during the afternoon session of the Israel Truth Week Conference on March 21st.
- Mark will be on Andrew’s show tomorrow on London’s CHJX 105.9 ‘Inspire’ FM Christian radio station at around 2pm.
- + more news.
It’s time the other side of the story was told. It’s time to stand together. It’s time to stop being afraid.
2012 Israel Truth Week Conference
London ON, Canada
March 21, 2012
‘ISRAEL: THE CASE FOR THE DEFENCE’
EVENING SESSION (6:30-9:30PM, doors open 6:00PM)
Rabbi Jonathan Hausman, BA, MA, JD
Ahavath Torah Congregation, Stoughton, Massachussetts
‘The Coming Wars of Unintended Consequences:
How Reckless Threats and Action Become a Battleground’
AFTERNOON SESSION (2:00-5:00PM, doors open 1:30PM):
Gary McHale (bio)
Canadian Advocates for Charter Equality (CANACE)
‘Dr. King’s ‘Letter from Birmingham Jail’:
A Blueprint for Victory Over Anti-Israelism and Anti-Semitism’
Salim Mansur, BA, MA, PhD, Author of ‘Delectable Lie: A Liberal Repudiation of Multi-Culturalism’
- Rev. Joe Campbell, National Director of Development, Christians for Israel
- Pesach Ovadyah, Western University/Jewish Defence League
- Avi Braemer, Israel On Campus (Western University)
- Al Gretzky, International Free Press Society (Canada)
- Andrew Lawton, The Landmark Report
- Stuart Laughton, Never Again Group
- Mark Vandermaas, Israel Truth Week
—– COMPLETE INFO HERE —–